About Pharmagate ®
Pharmagate® is an educational provider established in 2012.
Pharmagate® is home to around 150 international and Canadian pharmacy graduates every year. Pharmagate® continues to help its hundreds of alumni to strive towards further career success.
The founders of and the educators serving Pharmagate® are academically affiliated and practicing clinical pharmacists who specialize in developing educational pharmacy and professional development programs for internationally trained pharmacists & Canadian graduates in order to successfully challenge the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) exams.
- The PEBC Evaluating Examination Program
- The PEBC Qualifying Exam-1 Program (MCQ)
- The PEBC Qualifying Exam-2 Program (OSCE)
- Our intensive programs are available as classroom-based as well as online live, virtual classes and will train you thoroughly and systematically on multiple competencies spanning the most updated PEBC blueprint.
- Our programs are delivered in a unique Question-Answer format.
- Questions are designed in such a way to deliver focused and structured study material and NOT merely to answer a random query.
- Our sessions are systematic and subject-oriented.
- Programs contents are continuously updated to keep with the pace of the updated clinical guidelines and practice standards.
- Your time efficiency will be appraised constantly and boosted significantly.
- Your weekly performance in specific modules will be continually assessed in a comprehensive weekly quiz that parallels the program book.
- Your overall performance will be critically assessed by professional mock exams to guide recommendations and informed decisions regarding challenging the PEBC exams based on results and statistics.
- Mock exams are designed in such a way to closely mimic the weight distribution of the PEBC modules and competencies in the real exam.
- We use technology outside the class environment to maintain interactive educational chats and answer your questions instantaneously throughout the week in order to reinforce class learning.
- Our programs will prepare you NOT only for licensure exams but also for an advanced clinical practice.
Program Materials and Publications
- A comprehensive and concise 1000-page book is offered to candidates.
- Free access to CTC, CPS, CTMA, the full Lexicomp, the Canadian Pharmacist's Letter, the Natural Medicines Comprehensive database (NMCD) and other important references is granted to each candidate.